Introduction

My name is Zhengqiao Zhong, and you can also call me George. This is my fourth year at UVic, and my major is economics. I have taken two EDCI courses before, which I found very interesting. With the development of modern technology and the internet, I believe these types of courses will be very helpful for my future development. Therefore, I chose EDCI 335.

I usually prefer to communicate via WhatsApp or email and through virtual meetings when necessary. My communication strengths include clearly describing my ideas and solving problems through discussion. However, because I am now taking several courses at the same time and looking for a job after graduation, I sometimes cannot reply to messages promptly. I am an introvert and rarely speak in front of people I don’t know well. I live in Victoria, BC now, and my time zone is Pacific Daylight Time. I typically like to study in the evening. When I am upset, I prefer to keep it to myself. I really like group work because when I am confused, someone can help me. Of course, I am also happy to help others. However, sometimes it’s hard to get everyone to agree on a point of view.

Additionally, I have a lovely dog named Pocky, and I like hiking and climbing in my spare time.