How to Train Puppies

The theme of my short video is how to train a puppy. I hope to tell viewers the general process of training a puppy through this video. I chose this topic because I have had some minor problems recently, so I hope to share my problem and some related knowledge with you through this video.

In the process of making, I mainly followed Mayer’s Principles. First of all, the length of my video is about three minutes, and the time is short, allowing learners to remember the content, which follows the Segmenting Principle quickly. The video mainly includes four steps, which are also four essential contents. I wrote their keywords in the video, but there are not too many other words, so learners will not feel that there are too many knowledge points. This is the Coherence Principle. The audio in the video is my own voice. A more colloquial expression and a relaxed tone are more conducive to the learning Personalization Principle. I also cite some situations or problems that may be encountered in daily life so that viewers will resonate and be more interested in my next content Merrill’s First Principles. I added pictures on every page, which are taken in my daily life, so they are vivid and lovely (Signalling principle). In addition, I also added background music, which can make people feel more relaxed while watching and learning.

Storyboard: